This is a question many people ask themselves when it comes to buying wholesale hot dogs... Should I get beef hot dogs or should I go for pork hot dogs? The Sausage Man tries to clarify what's best for your business in this questions and answers article. Visit our testimonials page to find out what our customers say about us.
Both our beef and pork hot dogs are top quality, so it all will depend on personal preference.
The Beef comes:
- As an American Vienna 100gr in natural sheep casing
- As a hot dog in 80gr (15cm) and in 110gr (26cm)
Texture: the texture is also finely minced beef meat, seasoned and beech wood smoked.
We offer the pork hot dog in 3x versions:
- The Jumbo 120gr in natural skin
- The Krakauer (bacon Frankfurter) 150gr and footlong size
- Pork hot dogs without skin in 80gr (18cm), 110g (26cm) and in footlong size (30cm) Texture: the texture is finely minced pork meat with added bacon bits and smoked.
Usually, the pork hot dogs are a bit more popular than the beef, just because most places you go would only have that option.
Pork hot dogs are also more suitable for kids and they are bit more popular on food markets and festivals.
We have introduced a really high quality beef hot dog to UK market and it is becoming increasingly popular, almost matching the sales of pork hot dogs. Beef hot dogs are the favourites of any American food style places and a perfect accompaniment with beef burgers on any menu!
The beef hot dog will always cost a bit more than the pork hot dogs simply because beef meat cost more than pork meat. The pork hot dog would therefore be a more cost effective version.
Yes: both the pork and the beef hot dogs are pre-cooked, gluten free and smoked.