- 1 Bratwurst XXL 25cm Sausage
- 1 Toothpick
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 Tomato
- 1 Spring Onion
- 100g Grated Cheese
- Bread Roll
- Tomato Ketchup
Make the heart
- Pre heat the grill to a medium heat
- Slice your Bratwurst down the middle leaving 1 inch at the top uncut
- Pull the two sliced sides together so the skin is facing inwards, this should give you your heart shape
- Put a toothpick through the bottom point of the heart
- Place the heart shaped sausage under the grill to give it a bit of colour, leave for 5 minutes.
- Whisk two eggs in a bowl until they are combined
- Chop up the tomato and spring onion into small chunks
- Pour the egg mixture into the centre of the sausage heart
- Cook for 1 minute on the hob
- Add the chopped tomato, spring onion and grated cheese.
- Cook on the hob until the egg has hardened, finish off under the grill.
- Remove and toothpick and serve
Serve with a bread roll, a saucy heart (tomato ketchup) and your preferred breakfast drink. Always goes well with a beautiful Rose on the side.
- Serving Size: 1