- 500g Wheat Flour
- 350ml Water
- 20g Salt
- 7g Yeast
- 2tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Chilli Beef Giant Frankfurter 28cm
- 1 Egg
- 40g Pizza Sauce
- 60g Grated Mozzarella
- Handful of Spinach Leaves
- A Pinch of Chilli Flakes
Prep the Dough – preferably the day before
- Add the yeast, half a glass of ambient temp water & olive oil to a bowl and stir.
- Start to add a bit of flour and water and stir, keeping adding the flour, water & stirring until the dough sticks together.
- Continue adding the flour and water, start kneading with your hands once the dough is sticking
- The dough should become smooth, remove from the bowl, knead for 1 minute
- Place in a bowl with clingfilm (or tea towel) over the top. Leave to rise for a minimum of 12 hours.
Make it romantic
- Once he dough has risen split it in half (you can use the other half the next day, place the unused half back into the bowl)
- On a floured surface, roll the dough out into a heart shape
- Alternatively, you use you your fingers to push the dough into the desired loving shape.
- Add the pizza sauce to the base and put in the oven for 10 minutes
- Chop the Chilli Beef frankfurter into small chunks.
- Remove the pizza base and add the toppings – grated mozzarella, chopped chilli beef & spinach leaves.
- Crack the egg onto the pizza
- Pop back into the oven for another 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle some chilli flakes over the top and serve.
Tear and Share